Monday, February 20, 2006

ON THE RUN

Too much passion.
Too much visions.
Too much selfishness.
Too much rage.
Too much loneliness.
Too much doubt.

Doubt is their weapon.
Always hits the target.
Biting so often, that you forget you believed once upon a time.

The faster I'm running, the more I'm getting entangled in the spider's web.
Where seemed to be the light, lies only darkness.
I don't have even a will to try.
Is that insanity, the nightmare slowly eating my brain?

Falling into the abyss, I don't know what's beyond.
I thought I have won the battle with my destiny
But it was my destiny that was pulling the strings.
I thoughts I fought the Balrogs
But I was fighting the creatures inside of me
Made by myself.

I didn't mention
I have been slowly loosing.

There is nothing.
Nothing there.

Numbness.

Blindness.

I'm a non-believer.

Hope.

Where the fuck is hope?

..

Run, baby, run.

No comments: