Friday, February 17, 2006

Exhausted

Ok, just a short note.

It's 5 o'clock in the morning and I have just arrived from Vienna, where we visited a concert of one very famous band ;o) I'm terribly exhausted and I envy Robbie and Moucha who are staying there until tommorrow. So their evening after concert was nice pub, beer, bratwurst and after that comfortable hotel, warm shower and homey bad..

My evening was one bratwurst at the hot-dog stand (but it was magnificent), no beer (cos I was driving) and hours and hours in the rain and fog, googling the few visible metres in front of my car trying not to crush into something that wasn't there few seconds ago ;o)
But there's one lesson from this quite uninteresting story.
Don't believe anyone who claims that playing computer games cause damage to children.

I wonder where would I be now without being experienced rallye driver from "Lotus Turbo Challenge", having spent hours and hours on the hardest "Night Course" and "Fog Course". Honestly, since I played that game on Amiga long time ago I haven't experienced such bad weather and fog that is spread over whole middle Europe, so you drive like four hours constantly drown in the mist and the only thing you can see is the line on the road 2 metres away from your car..

So parents, if you see your kid plays much computer games, don't snub him - it may sometimes save his life ;o)


No comments: