Friday, February 24, 2006

FLOWER

I have a flower at home.
It was just a piece of wood at the beginning, but when we moved to our new flat, where was warm and light, the flower started to grow.
Now it's big and has a lot of leaves. It's like a miracle to see this flower growing.
It's a living creature. Perhaps not so smart and quick as we are, but you can really sense that the flower lives, breathes and now it's having a good time.
I was thinking to cut some of the leaves off, because there's so many of them and the flower seems to be too big now to handle it.
What happens if I cut some of the leaves off?
Will the flower die?
I guess not.
They're just leaves. A part of the flower.
I guess we are somehow such leaves.
Maybe we have only forgotten we're just a part of the flower.

I love all the flowers I got at home and I'm really happy they're all having a good time ;o)

Thanx J.

1 comment:

Adarhaz said...

Nestrihat:-), je to zivot a ta kytka se snazi co to da... Ted si vycitam, ze sem jako malej tatovi dovolil strihat vrby na pomlazky, no hnuj (ale to je zas jina kapitola).
Sorry for czech language, my english is not so good as yours:-)