Thursday, March 22, 2012

CHECK IN

Just checking in. For some time there was an emptiness of some kind, you know what I mean, the artistic emptiness. I left it all behind for I thing that it was said and done what was to be said and done.
And there was nothing much to write about. Just rejoicing life, that’s what it has been all about.

This means, it’s quite over, isn’t it. Well, not precisely over. But there is definitely something new beginning.
When something ends and the new is not yet born, there’s some kind of gap, a bardo, how do you want to call it.

A window of opportunity, some people say.

I have found inspiration in some great personalities of music industry, that stand alone like a Hercules Pillar over the waters and despite of their age, nature and history and everything that’s behind them, they’re still able to surprise and come up with something new, inspiring and trendsetting…yeah, I’m just a sole poor follower. A follower of the apocalypse? Maybe. I’ve spent some time studying latest work of Trent Reznor. And Thom Yorke. And Yann Tiersen. And Hans Zimmer. Oh and Alan Wilder of course. There’s seems to be some kind of path I’d like to follow. And I have just started and it seems to be thrilling.

Back in the White Room.

No comments: