Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Autumn news

Here it is, autumn slowly knocking on our door. Back from vacation. This time I had my comp with me, so I continued demoing. In the kitchen and in the bedroom as well. Surrounded by deep forests of Slovakia full of bears and wolfs and owls and whatever else.. it was promising. Check out pics on LX facebook page.
Right now I have found out that we're in desperate need of producer. Oh, a good one. Alan would do, of course. Or someone like that. Mark Stent perhaps ;) or William Orbit. Got to write someone, or I am afraid Lakeside X will not release anything at all in near future.
There is one gig planned for the beginning of November, where we shall perform some new tracks. That means about 3-4 songs are to be ready for live playing during October.
I think people will be surprised. So stay tuned and keep the fingers crossed.
More info coming soon.

No comments: