Monday, March 01, 2010

march songs 2010

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away I composed a couple of songs and I gave them a poetic title "March Songs". It was in 1991, i think and one of the song was called "Dark Land", that was later re-done and appeared on our first album. I just reminded that since it is March now. It's been some time since then. Well, that doesn't mean I'm going to write songs about getting old, but I would lie if I said I'm not concerned about it lately. Well, more about staying young, to be precise. I got used to the fact that my contemporaries are fat, bald, having grown up children and the last record they bought was U2's Pop.

And I'm thinking about finally getting some desired tattoos, writing poetry and songs about sex and death and destiny and vampires, thinking about new "March Songs" full of lush, make-up, desires and suffering, drinking wine and enjoying life.

I'm a weirdo, I guess, but I like it.

3 comments:

Adarhaz said...

You´re weird. Fortunately...

Janne Marvannen said...

I'm thinking a lot about uncle Bob and he's lot older than me and still creating - what a lot of time I've got ahead ;))

Adarhaz said...

Exactly!
But... Create everything like today was the last day of the world ;-)

Looking forward to see (and hear) your next work.