Friday, February 05, 2010

White Room News

I believe I have some really interesting news considering the band this time. Another band meeting occurred (can't remember the end of it due to beer & mary jane avalanche ;) as usual. I fell on the floor, but to be honest, not because I was drunk like hell but because I simply lost the balance..well, maybe I was drunk a bit, okay. I'm a rockstar, I can fall on the floor wherever I want ;)

So let's head for the news:

There will be a new Lakeside X single called "BLOODFLIES" out this spring.

It'll be co-produced by DUSAN VOZARY, a respected name on the Czech electronic music scene. Former member of the cult electronic band "Ocean" and producer of many recent electronic projects (Khoiba to name some). We believe it's an interesting connection and it will be appreciated both by our fans and the old Ocean fans who were hoping to hear something new from their camp. We're all looking forward to our cooperation.

DAN HARVAN, the video director responsible for the best LX videos so far (Follow Me, Sway) will be shooting the video for Bloodflies.

Lakeside X will be supporting ALAN WILDER (ex-Depeche Mode)and PAUL KENDALL at their event called "Selected". It will be a special evening dedicated to new release of Recoil "Selected" tracks and the first Alan's appearance on stage since 1995"Devotional Tour"! It's a real honour for us and we'll prepare a very special set for this very special evening containing new LX tracks plus some reworked versions of LX live classics.

see you on the other side ;)

No comments: