Thursday, February 12, 2009

music in 2009

Seems this year we'll have a chance to hear pretty much new stuff from our old friends. But so far nothing special.
Heard new Killers - although the melody of the single didn't get out of my head for few days, let's be brave and confess that this is a piece of crap. I believe new Pet Shop Boys shall be better.
New U2 - don't know what to think about it. Having expected new 'The Fly', we received new 'Discotheque'. Disappointment, so far. Guess we better get something more similar to 'Pop' than to my beloved 'Achtung Baby'. What a pity.
Heard glimpse of new Depeche Mode - don't know what to think about it. Hoping that it was a demo, but I'm afraid it's not, however. Their spirit has gone with Alan.
Want to be kept in the loop - so there are new White Lies, Franz Ferdinand, Verve, Justice on my to do list.
Desperately waiting for new Placebo (and hoping they'll come to Czech Republic).
Hoping that Interpol's gonna release something or at least will be touring somewhere near our country because that's definitely a task #1 to see their gig.
My secret wish is to see Jesus Jones live. And EMF. And Muse. Yeah - MUSE! I nearly forgot.. new album and tour. Same case as Interpol - I'm gonna travel anywhere to see them.

No comments: