Thursday, March 23, 2006

FREQUENCY

I was thinking about the frequencies.
Why I understand and like someone more than someone else? Perhaps everyone of us has some kind of frequency..like if we imagine whole life that exists in the entire universe having frequency from 1 to 1000, our mankind would have about 110-200. And some people are simply having similar frequency to yours, so you are able to understand their thoughts, feelings and life circumstances better than the others'.

Sometimes I thought I was in a wrong place..
I thought this world was too rough, too cruel for me.
I don't understand people around.

I sometimes wish I was that pure and crazy soul..Right now an idea came to my mind, that I would like to call my mother so much, even it is 1.00 AM, just to say hello..but at the same time, it came to my mind, that she and anyone who would knew I did that, would think "he's a crazy pure soul, he just calls his mother up just to tell her hello even when it's 1 AM" .. THAT moment I had that thought, I have realized that I was not that pure and crazy.. because I just thought, how pure and very it would be.. understand, where is the problem?

The purest souls don't even know they are pure. And these who know it are not pure anymore ;o)

Some people say, that the golden age ended, when the pure beings of light without sin realized that they were pure beings of light without sin..

I'd like so much to be honest and good, but I'm certainly not. I belong to our earthly frequency. I'm at the right place ;o)
J.

No comments: